Monday, December 3, 2012

Aexander Wang + Balenciaga

Alexander Wang will be succeeding Nicolas Ghesiquiere at Balenciaga!  
When I first found out that Nicolas Ghesiquiere was leaving Balenciaga, I was pretty sad- after all, he's responsible for modernizing the label and making it everything it is today! The innovative silhouettes and overall graphic quality of the collections that he has sent down the runway season after season have always been incredibly captivating, and I am sorry to see him go.
However, I am very excited to see how Alexander Wang's perspective will influence Balenciaga! Because he is best known for his interpretations of street clothing, I'm sure he will definitely be bringing an urban appeal to Balenciaga, and I can't wait to see what his first collection will be.

WANG
+
BALENCIAGA



=
?????
*photos courtesy of style.com




No comments:

Post a Comment